If your system is running slow and it takes a lot of time to load a page on Recruiterflow, it can be because of various reasons like:
- Stored cookies and cache.
- Ad blockers and antiviruses.
- Browser-specific extensions, including but not limited to Symantec or Norton anti-virus may be intercepting requests for analysis before forwarding them to/from the server, causing a delay.
Follow these steps to improve the loading speed of Recruiterflow.
- Go to chrome://settings/clearBrowserData and clear cookies and cache on your browser.
2. If that doesn't work, log in to Recruiterflow on incognito mode.
3. If that doesn't work too, go to chrome://extensions and disable extensions/ add Recruiterflow to whitelist in your ad blocker or antivirus.
Doing all the above steps should improve the loading speed of Recruiterflow.