Saving a search in Recruiterflow is easy. To save a search head over to advanced search page. Build your search query and hit save search. Each saved search generates a unique link. Here are a few features of the saved search.
- Every saved search is a dynamic search. That means, if you add more candidates/contacts that satisfy the search parameters, they will appear in the search. Similarly, if you edit the details of a profile, they might get off the saved search.
- Each saved search has a unique link attached to it.
- You can change the filters of the saved search and save it again in order to change the saved search.
Some use cases of saved search you can try.
- See all the candidates added last week and send them a LinkedIn invite. An activity you can reserve to do every week.
- See all the candidates you emailed two days back so that you can make a cold call to them today.
- Search your database for a set of keywords and see how fast you are adding candidates to your candidate database.